Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Memphis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Phoenix - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Paid Business Management InternExecutive Marketing Media Inc.
OFFICE MANAGERBookmark This
Tammy & Friends, LLC
Posted: 716 days ago
DescriptionNeed a "GO GETTER" to assist with day to day interactions of a busy Marketing firm. We also create seminars to teach technology & safety classes.
It is a small very laid back company - need help in setting up a few systems for invoicing, keeping up with website edits, social networking, etc.
Our needs include - website design, SEO, graphic design, copy writing, social networking, office assistance, accounting creating systems, sales, marketing & branding - so much more.
I have successfully hosted many interns from France over the past few years and each and every one of them received high scores on their final MBA paper due to their internship.
I absolutely LOVE to teach and guide people - you will learn a lot - I promise. Enough to start your own business at the end of the internship.
My cell is 760-500-6555 and I am available to talk most days from 10 am until 6 pm.
Hope to speak with you soon.
to handle business procedures for ongoing clients for a Marketing firm
I will push you to be your best, create things as you never thought you would create before.
You will finish this internship with a dynamic website showcasing your work.
You will also have experience in creating your own business and the back end needs to run a company.
Responsibilities- Be able to work in a virtual environment when needed
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- If you are great at creating systems and being organized it is a plus
- Ability to handle social networking sites
- Follow up with customers on the phone and email
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Microsoft & MAC programs is a plus but not a requirement (I have an extra one for you to use in the office)
- If you own a MAC laptop to use for our work, that is a plus, but not a requirement
If you'd like to discuss the internship, feel free to contact me at 760-500-6555 from 10 am - 5 PST.
You can reply to me at TammySearle@aol.com - I don't check this site as often of course.
Here are the questions to answer in your email reply;
1. When would you be available to begin.
2. Are you ok with a position that has limited pay -some projects are not paid and some are.
3. Are you able to work with me in person at the office in CARLSBAD, CA
4. Would you be willing to learn all facets of running a business and assisting in office duties as well? I want to teach someone all parts of a sale including, quoting, invoicing, etc.
5. How many hours a week can you commit to?