Business Development InternTop Spy News
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Restaurant Servers & Bartenders Wanted for Entry Level SalesFirst Class Consulting, Inc
Office InternBookmark This
American Income Life
8130 Baymeadows Way West
DescriptionFor over 50 years, we have been handling supplemental benefits for manufacturing, organized labor groups, and government employees. Our Florida offices represent the #1 agency worldwide. Due to the economy in Florida, major corporations and labor unions are faced with the task of preserving jobs as well as maintaining current wages. These changes have resulted in reduced employee benefits. We have been one of the primary providers of supplemental benefits for over 25 years. We are opening an opportunity for an intern to come in and learn the ins and outs of our business in relation to how we hire and train new employees as well as how we attain, retain, and grow clients while maintaining organized structure and keeping all of the plates spinning.
Responsibilities- Implement effective employee recruiting strategy and follow from ad placement through first 90 days.
- Set, organize, and follow up on client appointments as needed.
- Handle budget and expense tracking.
- Maintain organized filing system for employee and client paperwork.
- Maintain schedule of client appointments, office meetings, an interviews.
Requirements- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy.
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Desire to grow.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Positive attitude.