Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston/Dallas - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing & Sales Intern (College Credit Available)Konica Minolta
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipEmblazon Events
Entry Level Internships Available - PAID TRAININGAllure Marketing Group
Operations InternBookmark This
12393 S gateway Park Place, Suite 600
DescriptionPerks to being a Code Intern
? Gain real-world exposure to problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks.
? Increase your marketability to employers. (Including Code; many of our internships become full time employment)
? “Try before you buy” experience, as an intern you will get to evaluate Code or even the career paths prior to committing to full-time employment.
? Increase your self-confidence in the workplace, while easing the transition from being a student to entering the workforce.
? Have resume building experience while applying concepts and principles you have learned during school.
? Receive hands-on experience and exposure to real world scenarios.
? Network with professionals in your field, for references and future job opportunities.
? Earn income; all Code internships are paid an hourly wage.
? Code offers flexible hours for our interns.
As an Operation Intern you will be expected to perform a variety of assigned duties and conducts studies and special projects within the framework of a management program involving hands-on rotation through various departments within the Operations Division. Becomes familiar with the operations, procedures, and practices.
Responsibilities• Intern participants perform the duties and assignments as determined by the assignment leader, while rotating through various Operational departments.
• Various of clerical duties that honestly no one else wants to do. Sorry.
• Plan, assign and monitor the workflow of a group of employees within an assigned functional area, maintaining
optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness while ensuring that production standards are met and maintained.
• Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of departmental activity.
• Perform special projects as assigned and at the direction of the Assignment Leader or Program Manager, utilizing
project management skills to manage and report back on project status.
• Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
RequirementsEducation and Experience:
* Current enrollment in a bachelor's degree program related to Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain Management, or Manufacturing
* Minimum GPA 3.3
Traits of Successful Incumbents:
* Strong results orientation.
* Demonstrated strengths in relationship building, problem solving and conflict management.
* Continuous improvement mindset and methodology
* Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong computer competency. Experience with MS suite of products desirable.