Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Business Development / Web Development / Software DevelopmentRipple Effect Marketing Group LLC
Real Estate Investing ManagerKey Palm Realty
Business Development/Sales InternCloudbeds
Business Development / Sales InternRobbie & Co. Mens Shop
Pitch Labs Strategy Internship and Analyst PositionBookmark This
DescriptionPitch Labs is an incubator, accelerator, and company creator founded by successful entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, angel investors, and inventors. We find, create, operate, and fund disruptive ideas across multiple industries and platforms. Our startup skill development and mentor programs add value by focusing on two core processes: developing innovative human capital & quickly testing traction of an opportunity.
Our philosophy is simple; we believe in launching remarkable people with remarkable ideas. The typical startup process is flawed; there is too much focus on capital injection and not enough on customer, product, mentorship, and market. Our team pushes the boundaries of design thinking, intuition, and data driven decision to create the best opportunities for success.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities of the successful candidate include:
- Working directly with strategists, designers and other team members to identify and clarify relevant client business and competitive issues
- Conducting, analyzing, and synthesizing primary and secondary research as a means to develop an actionable point of view for our clients.
- Actively participating in creative activities to turn business, customer, and competitive insights into breakthrough new product & brand innovations
- Supporting strategy team members in the development of client-facing presentation documents. (image finding, writing, creating diagrams or other visual materials)
- Proof of entrepreneurial drive
- High school diploma or equivalent, with college-level coursework in design, marketing, business, finance or other related field highly desirable.
Strong understanding of, interest in and passion for design
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated skill in verbal and visual communications, with a particular emphasis on visual storytelling; strong information design sense is a definite plus
- Analytically-minded, with a the desire and capability to tackle large, complex problems and distill them down to their essence.
- Ability to manage tasks on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment