Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Internet Revenue Model Development internshipCambridge.com
PowerPoint Motivational Speaker Presentation Creator for JustinCalabrese.comBookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
South Windsor, CT
DescriptionJustinCalabrese.com is an online interactive news portal that is focused in delivering business worthy content to it's reads from around the world. The owner of the blog, Justin Calabrese started creating and coaching business at the age of 18. Today, Justin Calabrese is 23 years old and has been featured in over 8 business ventures. He has appeared on NPR (National Public Radio), and has given speeches at numerous schools and institutions across Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Because Justin Calabrese is dedicated to educating high school and college students on the importance of business, he is on a mission to create a motivational speaking campaign, which you will be in charge of. In order to complete this job you must be creative in PowerPoint and other Microsoft tools. The work you create for JustinCalabrese.com will be seen by thousands as Justin Calabrese travels to certain institutions to speak.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation of about 20 - 30 slides that promote motivation
- Write a script for the PowerPoint presentation that can be used in public speaking (explaining your slides)
- Use colors that represent powerful, creative thinking and be interactive with the slide background (nothing boring)
- Implement music that is funny or catchy to the slides (get creative)
- Implement music or catchy short music clips to catch the audiences attention
- Should know animation but should not overuse it
Your grade for the internship will be based off of how professional and creative the work is. Assistance and guidance is provided along the way.
RequirementsIn order to complete this internship successfully you will need to have a clear vision of motivational speaking and the use of PowerPoint. You must also understand ways in which you can get high school and college students motivated.
For this internship you will be required to complete a PowerPoint presentation of how to motivate people to do better, think smarter, create ideas, and promote success. This will involve research and should include creative INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES for students to complete during the presentation.
The PowerPoint should be about 20 - 30 slides long and should include:
- Music and music clips
- Interactive games / activities for students (ex: turn you your neighbor in the seat next to you and rub his / her shoulders to promote.........) - this should be something motivational and should have purpose to the presentation.
- Videos (both funny, and serious)
- Interactive background with color (not just a plain white background)
The presentation should include special interactive activities as listed above. For some example motivational exercises to use please see the following:
- Turn to your neighbor and rub his or her shoulders (and explain what this promoted in motivation)
- High five each-other looking at each-others eyes, then high five looking at your elbow and see what is more successful
- Turn to your neighbor and say one nice thing about them
- Turn to your neighbor and introduce yourself, your background, where you are from, and what you want to do when you are older.
*To be eligible for this internship you must have:
- A 3.5 GPA or higher
- Working towards or have a degree in business admin or any area of business
- Should know PowerPoint fluently
- Should know colors, music, videos, etc.
- Should be able to work under pressure and within time constraints