Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and Marketing (High School level)Capital Performance, Inc.
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles media company accepting candidates for E-Commerce/Business Administration internshipsFMIY Interactive
Venture Capital AnalystVentureOutNY
Business Plan Intern for Fashion Product CompanySasha Bella LLC
SUMMER AND FALL 2014: ProctorCam Community Management InternBookmark This
500 Harrison Ave
DescriptionAbout ProctorCam: ProctorCam is a Boston-based start-up and online exam integrity company that authenticates and virtually proctors distance-learning students taking online exams. For a student to use our service, all they need is a webcam with microphone and a decent Internet connection.
Responsibilities• Manage our academic community of administration, faculty and students
• Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for evaluating the health of the business
• Identify strategy for user/client retention and rating of our service
• Develop strategy for turnkey delivery of KPIs for practical business applications
• Assist with projections for business growth
• Managing our social media efforts (Blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc..)
• Creating dynamic marketing collateral and engaging web content
• Monitoring industry news, online forums, and competitor community efforts to make sure the company is well represented