Minneapolis - Business Development, Sales and Marketing (High School level)Capital Performance, Inc.
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles media company accepting candidates for E-Commerce/Business Administration internshipsFMIY Interactive
Venture Capital AnalystVentureOutNY
Business Plan Intern for Fashion Product CompanySasha Bella LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionRed Capes is an online fundraising contest site where people raise money and win prizes. We are looking for interns who want to make a difference in their community. You get to work from home, online, full training, leads provided.
You will be building a tribe of influencers, reporters, bloggers who are interested in good causes and crowdfunding.
You will be helping to create awareness for good things that are happening in your community.
Possible pay based on you finding advocates who want to raise money for causes you are passionate about. You will be paid commission based on money raised.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Find reporters interested in crowdfunding, causes, and create honest relationship with them - help them first, and then pitch stories of interest once you know how to help them
Requirements- You want to make a difference in your community and help people raise money and awareness for all the good things they are doing in their communities - locally, Nationally and Internationally
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Existing relationships via social network with reporters - a plus
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.