Administration/Operations 8 Week Internship!Galmore Management and Consulting
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Assistant Grant Writer (Local)BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Virtual internship with I Youth Football, LLCI Youth Football
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND STRATEGIES INTERNNAJMTEK
Intern Wanted For Start-Up Business Services Company- Excellent Opportunity to Learn and ContributeSearch Fund Solutions
Business Development / Sales InternHy-Vee
Social Media & Business DevelopmentPulse Business Strategies
Business ManagementBookmark This
Seniors Unlimited Entertainment
Posted: August 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur focus is to create and provide stimulation to the lives of our elders here with us today; by inducing inspirational activities, live entertainment and developing an environment of social consciousness for our Senior Citizens to enjoy. We strive to motivate and promote healthier mental and physical bodies daily, keeping in mind that active bodies promote longer lives.
Our intern program is design for college students who wants to gain good business ethics and management skills while experiencing on the job training. Our Intern program is designed to bring reality into the work place for our students who are training in their major and looking for full time job placement if available. We are looking for students who can take lead and be creative in the direction of their field of study.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.