Membership and Executive Offices InternAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy
Human Resources InternRiverfront Marketing
Business Development & Partnerships InternshipNomadPass
Business Development InternBevForce
Business/Social Media InternProject Soulmate
Business Development InternPepper Gang
Business Development / Sales InternCertitech Staffing Solutions, LLC
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Bilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce
Posted: August 22 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Bilateral US-Arab Chamber of Commerce is an exclusive membership-based network of international business leadership that establishes strategic connections with key decision-makers in the United States and Middle East/North Africa (MENA) to foster economic growth, educational advancement and mutual respect.
We are currently seeking a motivated, creative and internationally astute individual. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Ideal candidates will work successfully in a diverse and fast-paced environment. We foster a collaborative approach to success and although this position will be primarily focused on media relations and newsletter publication, you will also be interacting daily with the entire team.
Responsibilities• Write press releases and other materials
• Compile contact lists
• Search for relevant content affecting both large and small Chamber member organizations in the U.S. and Middle East across a variety of industry sectors
This opportunity gives you the ability to use and grow your experience with international public relations on the very timely subjects surrounding commercial interests and relationships between the US and Middle East and North Africa.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com or call 713-880-8168
Requirements• Must be able to flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while maintaining a calm and positive demeanor
• Should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism
• Able to excel under minimal supervision to focus and finish a task within a deadline
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform via written, oral and visual media.
• An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
• Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications should apply