Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPoppin' Stop, LLC
Looking for Sports Writers/Social Media Experts for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
Looking for Web Designer for Up-and-Coming Sports WebsiteSports LunchRoom
EXCELLENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WITH AWARD-WINNING BUSINESS & LIFE COACH, & FILM DIRECTORMy Success Consultant
Real Estate Leasing and Development SupportBookmark This
293R Washington Street
DescriptionUnicorn Realty is a commercial real estate development, brokerage, and management organization that has served Boston's South Shore region for over 30 years. Presently, Unicorn owns and manages over 1.2 million square feet of industrial, retail, and office space with over 250 tenants.
Unicorn also has development entities in housing in commercial real estate
The internship position would be in support of day-to-day operations, which would range from administrative to technical.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education