Research & Marketing InternBookmark This
951 Mariners Island Blvd., Suite 300
San Mateo, CA
DescriptionDanville Capital is seeking a research and marketing intern available immediately. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, well-organized, resourceful, and professional, and he or she will work well both individually and in a team. Danville Capital is entrepreneurial and driven, and the successful applicant will share these characteristics.
Visit www.danvillecapital.com to learn more about Danville Capital.
- Identify and research target industries
- Find and organize contacts in target industries
- Create and send mailings to industry contacts
- Keep an accurate and diligent record of all activity
- Maintain an active and current awareness of target industries and investment criteria
- Pursuing a degree in business, marketing, communications, or another relevant field
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Outstanding organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Available immediately
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis and the investment industry a plus
- Within commuting distance of Danville Capital's San Mateo office
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.