Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Los Angeles - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Operations AssociateLiberty Run Foudnation
Part Time Business & Leadership Internship with Sports Nutrition Startup - ENERGYbits®ENERGYbits, Inc.
Research and Development InternsBookmark This
Foreman & Associates, LLC
DescriptionWe're looking for some amazing people to join the Foreman & Associates Team. Foreman & Associates, LLC is a business management consulting firm in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Since our start, we have worked with clients from various industries helping with their management, operations, training, and development needs. We are currently looking for Research and Development Interns to work closely with our CEO/Managing Consultant, other team members, and our clients. In this position the intern will learn the ins and outs of managing and operating a business, working with clients and on client projects, and how to work on a team in various roles.
All interested applicants must apply for this internship and complete our online questionnaire: http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html
You'll Gain Some Great Experience:
* You will get the opportunity to work with our CEO, the Foreman & Associates team, and clients
* Your work will be meaningful and what you do actually matters
* Get ongoing feedback including a midpoint and end of the program evaluation
* Learn and practice selling/communication skills and techniques
* Participate in team meetings, customer meetings, and other events
* You will gain real-world work experience to prepare for your future career
* Crash course on business, marketing, selling, and more
* Flexible hours to fit your class schedule
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Will Do:
* Research companies and market segments to identify potential opportunities
* Research opportunities and requirements for local, state, federal, and international contracts
* Communicate with clients and prospective clients through a variety of methods including: networking, three-degree calling (cold, warm, and hot), sales presentations, social media outlets, etc.
* Make phone sales calls to business leaders
* Schedule meeting presentations with potential clients
* Assist in creating proposals and presentations
* Help manage sales pipeline data in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
* Attend business networking events in the area
* Help us develop new marketing/PR strategies
* Participate in company-wide strategy sessions and daily sales meetings
RequirementsWho We're Looking For:
* Someone who can read, write, and speak English fluently
* Must pay for and provide proof of criminal background check prior to acceptance as intern
* Someone who is pursuing a college degree or has earned a college degree in Business (or related field)
* Someone who wants to work hard and gain some great experience
* Someone who wants to help contribute in developing our company
* Someone who wants to assist in the global expansion of our company
* Available to learn at least 10-20 hours per week
* Willing to learn virtually and on-site
* Self-motivated, strong work ethic, organized, and a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* Unafraid to get on the phone and talk to complete strangers
* Can take direction well and work independently for periods of time
* A servant leader or transformational leader
* Outgoing, friendly, and approachable
* Eagerness to learn and willingness to jump into anything
* Enjoys an entrepreneurial environment
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to take part in on-going training in every aspect of R&D
- Have an active FaceTime, Skype and/or Google Hangouts account
- Have an updated, virus-free laptop that can use to do work (PC or Mac; preferably Mac)
- Possess or have access to a scanner and fax
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Have working telephone and/or mobile phone with professional voice mail
- Must be willing to work in unpaid part-time position
- If college credit is to be applied, the applicant must provide all documentation from their school
If you are interested in this internship, please apply and then complete the online questionnaire located here: http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html