Sales & Business Development InternBookmark This
1334 Third Street, Suite 302
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionInterested in gaining startup experience working in a fast-paced, digital environment with other fun and motivated entrepreneurs? Did we also mention free tickets to awesome events?
The new world of ticket sales is here. Tixr is event sales gone dynamic—a revolutionary new ticketing platform that redefines the industry from interface to business model while making it easier, faster, and more fun for audiences to buy tickets. Tixr, Inc. is a well-funded, early-stage startup based in Santa Monica, focused on bringing innovative technology to live entertainment venues, festivals, and artists. Tixr's powerful ticketing and solutions platform will soon be powering tastemaker clients throughout the US.
ResponsibilitiesWe're looking for someone to join our sales team to assist our Sales Executives. This opportunity is perfect for driven students and recent graduates looking to get a foot in the door in the music entertainment industry. Many of our previous interns have been offered employment upon successfully completing the internship program.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Research industry trends and identify new market opportunities
• Ensure that the CRM database is updated and contains accurate information
• Work with sales team to design a lead qualification process
• Assist Account Coordinators with day-to-day client needs
• Special projects assigned by management
Requirements• Strong interest in the music industry
• Excellent organizational skills with heightened attention to detail
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively