Japanese Speaking InternBoston Technologies
Operations Intern-Spring 2014Panjiva, Inc.
Entreprenuerial Apprenticeship! Prizes and Trips Available for Top Performers!!Benassurance Group-Aflac
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING-NETWORK REPRESENTATIVENATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Sales InternBookmark This
325 38th st. 8 ave Suite#403
New York, NY
DescriptionMario Moya is a global luxury brand that adheres to the spirit of haute couture by providing modern designs combined of a detailed craftsmanship and a flawless fit. Mario Moya is seeking passionate Sales/Marketing interns to start immediately. Applicants in the sales/marketing department should have a basic understanding of the subject, and should be devoted, well-organized, and great at multi-tasking and working under pressure.
Schedule & Commitment:
-4-5 days a week. Full time Preferred. (Evening and weekend schedules are also open)
-The internship is unpaid
Please send your resume and available schedule with the subject *Sales Internship* to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education