Editorial / Journalism InternKatapult Group
Business Development / Sales Intern for international startupKatapult Group
Journalism/marketing/english student needed to for content creation through interviews and researchKatapult Group
Sports Investors neededSports Tutoring
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Seeking Entrepreneurial Financial Analyst (Miami, FL)Bookmark This
12240 SW 128 Court
* We’re a professional creative collaboration that conceptualizes, develops, operates and consults on commercial real estate & hospitality, digital technology and renewable energy projects.
* We’re a small highly experienced group and are seeking ONE exceptional individual to join the team and hit the ground running on a set of very exciting and TANGIBLE ventures in a fun environment.
* Flexible hours, set your own schedule
* Work hours and work place dictated by workload and in-person meetings/engagements rather than by traditional time shifts and workplace structures (work from home and be available to meet regularly)
* Not a conventional salaried 9 to 5, but will be active in revenue generation and have REAL link to tangible economic targets; learning various business facets from the ground up
ResponsibilitiesMain Responsibilities Include
* Developing financial models and preparing various financial analyses
* Preparing marketing documents in Power Point or Word (Business Plans, Investor Presentations, Investment Offerings, Brochures, Teasers, etc.)
* Conduct deep research across various industries and sectors
* Review and analyze legal documents and other important literature as “second pair of eyes” for team
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Real Estate, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired. Exceptions may be made for exceptional individuals with no higher education.
* Self-starter who can work in a non-organized environment and has strong entrepreneurial aspirations of their own
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Business savvy and eagerness to learn
* In-depth knowledge and handle on financial modeling in Microsoft Excel for either Corporate Finance, Project Finance or Commercial Real Estate. (We’ll train you on industry specific modeling, you just have to bring analytical capability)
* Very tech savvy and proficient with various software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Google Apps platform, and other common productivity applications. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is preferred, but not required.
* Experience designing, developing and working with databases.
* Strong research capabilities (know ins-and-outs of web searching/Google)
* Must work well as part of a team and take ownership in projects.
* Combination of strong written/verbal communication skills and a demonstrated high attention to detail