Seeking Office PA /Admin assistantBookmark This
DescriptionOur small family owned business is looking for an experienced admin assistant. We are looking for a quick learner. Experience with quick books is a plus. Some examples of duties: filing, electronic filing, answering phones, data entry, etc. Hours are flexible, aprox 20 hours ,
We are looking for a reliable and personable, long-term addition to our team who can start immediately. For the right candidate there will be opportunity for advancement and competitive pay raises.
Responsibilities- Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
Requirements- Excellent communication skills in writing and verbal
- Good team spirit and able to work well with them
- Follow guidelines efficiently
- Excellent customer service talent
- Meet deadlines successfully