Magento Web NavigatorCeleebrate Us
Business Administration AssistantWeVeel LLC
Manhattan/Bayside, NY - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Student in Business administrationretailsights
LA/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Orangr County Chamber of Commerce
DescriptionWe are the Orange County Chamber of Commerce assisting Small Business Grow... "Creating Circles of Business" Entrepreneurship "Employee 2 Employer Training" Events Planning & Development, Community Awareness & Outreach Campaigns (Environmental, Charities, Political or Civic functions and Community Service projects. Professional Networking and Public Speaking Opportunities throughout the Los Angeles/Orange Counties.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to meet with business owners in a variety of industries from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers to show them how our services and programs can help them create a positive image and growth.
Responsibilities- Create and maintain a content Blog
-- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
E-mail: Cover letter, Resume, and Reference List to OCcares@ yahoo.com
Attn: Liliana Uribe - Director of Operations
Requirements- Passionate about Social Media in all it's forms
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Blogging
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Tech Savvy Entrepreneurial
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment