Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Office InternBlackwood consulting
Junior Level Business AnalysttekERP
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Emeryville Tax Services
4342 San Pablo Ave
DescriptionEmeryville Tax Services is a dynamic company to work for! You will gain great experience and knowledge during this tax season with Emeryville Tax Services. Seeking a college student to travel to different college campuses or work at your own college campus that you attend! Looking for students that know there campus and can attract students to find about more what we do and how we can help them receive money for college!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment