The Next Generation Business Leader ProgramThe Legends School/ The LadyDiva Company
Business Development Intern (Travel Stipend)BevForce
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
DC Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
High Velocity Films, LLC
DescriptionA new social network that specializes in film is seeking an independent, resourceful, take charge person to assist with the execution of the launch, membership, awareness, social media and more. This new start-up social network is headquartered in Detroit, MI with facets of the team working throughout the country. Interns can work remotely from their home location and coordinate with the team via email, phone or Skype.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment