Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Scott Financial Consulting Services
DescriptionScott Financial Consulting Services is a business consulting company. Our focus is on small to medium sized businesses. We are dedicated to helping small to medium sized businesses stay in business and grow their business. We offer consulting, accounting/bookkeeping, and tax services.
This internship position will have the responsibilities of creating/updating facebook page as well as handling other various social media. Scott Financial would like to have a larger presence in the online community. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of various social media opportunities.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment