Startup Entrepreneur Intern (with stipend)Prose Media LLC
Chicago area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Entry Level Event ManagementBig Open Door Marketing
Housing Counselor AssistantASIAN, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionMusic THINKS is a Los Angeles based organization that provides music programs to those suffering cognitive decline and illness. We work with lead UCLA researchers and prominent musicians throughout Los Angeles to promote cognitive well-being and share music in a fun an interactive environment. We are looking for a motivated intern that is wants to contribute to the community in a gratifying way and work to make a difference with like-minded individuals.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment