San Jose/Bay Area - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternPSG CLARITY
Austin - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Public Relations InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Houston - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
28 W 39 St Suite 401
New York, NY
DescriptionSeeking an intern to work 2 to 3 days a week. (Can be half days)
Can work independently and requires few instruction.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment