Social Media & Community Management InternHigh Velocity Films, LLC
Service Market Intelligence ManagerBadgeVille
Rednecks Are Us & REDZONE2 Externships still available for Summer 2014!REDZONE2 LLC
Business development/sales Internship at SportChaserSocialChaser, Inc.
Cartoonist/prmoting/right hand manAaron inc.
Stores Executive InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionOur stores are growing fast and we are currently looking for talented, driven individuals for our Executive Team Leader (full time) and Stores Executive Internship (paid intern) positions. You are encouraged to check out the Target Careers Site to learn more about available positions, your career path and testimonials from our current leaders.
Position: STORE Executive Intern
JOIN US AS A STORE EXECUTIVE INTERN
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Internship
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you…
• Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
• Work closely with the senior leadership group
• Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader
• Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
• Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
• Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources
At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Target Corporation serves guests at more than 1,700 stores throughout the U.S. and at Target.com. Target will open over 100 locations in all 10 provinces across Canada in 2013. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with additional headquarters locations in the U.S. in Arizona, New York, South Dakota and Utah; in Bangalore, India; and in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Sin
• Desire to pursue a career in retail management
• Leadership and strong decision-making skills
• Assertiveness and initiative
• Team-oriented thinking
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Target is unable to sponsor Visa’s now or in the future.