Business Operations Intern Wanted! Orange County/ Los AngelesNature's Kindle
Project Management InternQuick Inc
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
EntreprenuershipBA Interests, Restoration Cleaners, Rumber Materials
Business Development / Sales InternSykes Enterprises
Accounting InternCGU Insurance
IT/Computer Systems InternCGU Insurance
Human Resources InternCGU Insurance
TECHNOLOGY SALES ASSOCIATE / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TRAINEEBookmark This
Potential sales and consulting group
18501 Pines Boulevard Suite 353
Pembroke Pines, FL
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are sales development firm. We help business double and triple in size within 3 years by setting various sales specialties based on what will impact success for our clients as fast as possible. This is not high pressure business development but consultative. We work directly with CEO's and executive management, many who are entrepreneurs.
We work with Presidents and CEOs who are frustrated because their top-line revenue isn't growing as fast as they want it too and they need sales development solutions.
Many times they are getting beat by the competition and they are not getting their fair share of business. Other times we find that sales managers, while they are good people and doing what they can do, just do not know what they should be doing to be more effective at holding their team accountable, growing the team, keeping the team motivated and coaching.
Sometimes in sales development, we find that it has to do with expanding companies who can not seem to find the right sales people who not only can sell, but will sell.
Potential Sales Group offers a sales development solution that fits business to business companies, with a proven process and track record of success.
As seen in the August 2014 Success Magazine
We are a member of Entrepreneur Organization (EO) www,eonetwork.org
ResponsibilitiesA TECHNOLOGY SALES ASSOCIATE / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE TRAINEE
• Methodically prospect, educate, and qualify inbound leads via phone and email to create sales-ready opportunities
• Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow up, and generate interest
• Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
• Collaborate with marketing program managers to support successful outbound campaigns
• Team closely with Account Executives (Client) to research, nurture, and penetrate target accounts
• Disseminate opportunities to the sales team, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Track all prospecting and lead management activities in Sugar CRM
• Proactively look for opportunities to improve, optimize end-to-end lead management and other sales and marketing processes
• Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives. Will have an assigned territory.
A Sales associate (SA) will play a key role as we continue to build out your sales and marketing engine to support your fast-growing technology business. The SDR will work closely with marketing to support outbound campaigns - managing the inbound marketing lead flow in a territory, qualifying buying interest, and cultivating opportunity in target accounts. The SA will also coordinate closely with the national and regional account sales teams to support research and prospecting activities for priority accounts to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities.
The SA very often has the first (and therefore most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a prospect so you will be responsible for ensuring a positive experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up. Armed with a proven track record as an SDR, this person will have the opportunity to move into an Account Executive role. It's a great path to a fantastic career in sales, business, technology and consulting.
RequirementsJuniors, seniors, graduates . BA, BS, working on MBA
MS Office proficient in excel
Flexibility with time due to course work. Must want to work hard and have fun.
A desire to put their college learning to use from theory to practical application in business.
Likes to be involved with technology.
Must be willing to read, apply and execute the principles. We have required reading.
Must live in Broward or Miami-Dade
Wants to work in a high pace learning environment.
$13 per hour plus bonuses. First year expected earnings at target $40k to 50k