Membership and Executive Offices InternAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy
Human Resources InternRiverfront Marketing
Business Development & Partnerships InternshipNomadPass
Business Development InternBevForce
Business/Social Media InternProject Soulmate
Business Development InternPepper Gang
Business Development / Sales InternCertitech Staffing Solutions, LLC
Virtual Internship with a Crazy $100 StartupBookmark This
Posted: July 28 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHey, we know that you have a lot of options, so we’ll make this quick.
WHY YOU NEED TO INTERN WITH US THIS YEAR:
• It’s a virtual internship. The only kind of internship (we think) you can do without pants.
• Our internships generally only last 1 month, but can go as long as 3 months.
• You’ll have weekly access to a “sponsor” someone in our company that will be your private guru/mentor/Mr. Miagi.
• We’re doing a $100 Startup Experiment. It’s cool. Trust us.
• You’re invited to our weekly Town Hall meetings. See the chaos of a tiny startup with NO cash trying to make it big.
• We’ll give you a template for adding your internship work to your portfolio on LinkedIn (yes you need one…).
OUR INTERNSHIPS ARE FOR OVER-ACHIEVERS WHO LIKE SNACK FOODS.
MAKING MONEY. AND PLAYING ON THE INTERNET.
AND ARE TYPE A PERSONALITIES THAT GET STUFF DONE.
If this all sounds like you, check us out on how to apply:
Food Please Internships: https://foodplease.refersion.com/l/d69.11760