Visual Merchandising InternBookmark This
Crabtree & Eveyn, Ltd
102 Peake Brook Rd
DescriptionCrabtree & Evelyn was founded in 1972 by Cyrus Harvey. Inspired by the quintessential English country garden, the early home apothecary and pioneering British explorers, this young company was among the first to offer products infused with natural fruit, flower and plant essences. Today our company is internationally known for original fragrances, luxurious bath and body products, gourmet foods and elegant gifts. And our dedication to embracing the riches fo the world endures.
This internship is currently open at our Woodstock, CT corporate office.
Contact Melinda Poitras at firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesPartners with the Visual Merchandising Team to:
• Support Retail and Wholesale Theme planning and Sets work, both on and off-site
• Assist with sourcing Theme props and merchandising elements and managing their related Purchase Orders and roll out/distribution to our DC and Stores
• Manage Return-To-Stock of merchandise following Theme Sets work
• Update and Maintain Core Props List Document for Full Line and Outlet stores
• Maintain Full Line and Outlet Store Fixtures Database and Binder Catalogs
• Update and Maintain Full Line and Outlet Floor Plans Database and Binder Catalogs
• Manage and organize active Core Props for Theme Sets work in-house in Creative Studios and Storage Cage
• Determine inactive VM elements and manage their transfer for Employee Sale
• Set up Calendar for Theme and Seasonal motif changes for Woodstock Corporate Lobby and Training Center