Editorial / Journalism InternKatapult Group
Business Development / Sales Intern for international startupKatapult Group
Journalism/marketing/english student needed to for content creation through interviews and researchKatapult Group
Sports Investors neededSports Tutoring
Atlanta - Business Development, Sales and MarketingCapital Performance, Inc.
Web - Marketing - Data AnalystBookmark This
Chatter Buzz Media
100 W. Lucerne Circle
DescriptionAn award-winning Orlando digital marketing company is looking for interns to LEARN, EXPERIENCE and WORK on multiple online marketing projects, which cover a full range of media.
Chatter Buzz Media is an award winning digital marketing agency. We help companies and organizations engage with the target markets that matter most to them by leveraging the power of permission-based inbound marketing via the Internet. Chatter Buzz Media is a full-service Orlando, Florida digital marketing firm specializing in website design, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing and content creation. The company won 2012 Social Media Madness against 70+ other agencies and companies within the city.
Analyzes website / social media data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of website traffic , website behavior patterns, and competitor performance, trends, and more.
The candidate will be a data-driven individual who has strong analytics skills and experience. This position will have a key role in managing analytics for CBM and its clients. Complete high-quality analytics deliverables to drive digital marketing and social media strategy.
Responsibilities1. Analyzes website behavior patterns using metric tools to review and optimize business results and user experience. Guides improvement efforts for company website using behavioral analysis. Applies statistics based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations.
2. Develop advanced web methodologies for A/B testing, conduct tests, and present results
3. Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and quantitatively, developing models and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
4. Designs, develops and reviews detailed reports that indicate performance and opportunities for improvement.
5. Participates as a project team member in cross- department and cross-channel improvement projects.
6. Creates dashboards and scorecards to communicate actual performance towards vendor goals and corporate finance plan of record.
7. Develop KPI executive dashboards and provide strategic reporting on digital metrics using tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst/Omniture, Google Analytics Suite, etc.
Requirements1. Possesses general knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies as well as business process and information flow, and diverse technologies.
2. General understanding of reengineering issues and challenges.
3. Utilizes analytical tools such as SAS, Google Analytics, Business Objects, Social Media analytics. Strong in excel.
4. Proficient skills in financial planning, analysis, forecasting, engineering, math and statistics.