Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Research and WritingConnect 2 Coach
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Account Manager Internship - Sales and MarketingOhio Legacy Consultants
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Account ExecutiveBookmark This
Finprime Asset Management
77 Water St, 8th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFINPRIME Asset Management LLC serves the financial management and funding needs of businesses with $.5 million to $20 million in revenue. The Account Executive manages a portfolio of these clients and is a key role in the organization, building relationships by providing financial advice to business clients with a focus on client experience and financial management. FINPRIME is looking for an Account Executive to develop new business and deepen existing relationships.
Responsibilities• Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business financial products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of the clients.
• Manage a portfolio of business clients; grow portfolio by prospecting for new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients.
• Manage business opportunities within assigned portfolio, for example, a designated territory or industry; provide support to clients when working with lenders.
• Utilize referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term relationship.
• Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and financial management to identify, recommend and promote solutions and financing that best serve the clients.
• Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure profitability of portfolio.
• Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
• Manage a disciplined marketing process by identifying steps/strategies necessary to effectively maintain and build relationships with clients and prospects.
Requirements• Knowledge of business credit, deposit and cash management products and services.
• Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others without direct control.
• Able to identify opportunities, issues and viable alternatives when traditional solutions do not apply.
• Uses sound judgment to offer comprehensive and customized solutions that best meet client needs; ability to anticipate client needs.
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business objectives.
• Knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts.
• Strong current business network and active involvement in community organizations such as Chambers of Commerce, non-profit boards.
• Travel requirement: approximately 25%