Internship in CHINA C141 - International Business Assistant Intern(not virtual)MTA Network
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Account ManagerBookmark This
Infinite Promotional Solutions
482 Notch Rd
Posted: August 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInfinite Promotional Solutions is a top notch energy firm with a proven track record amongst some of the most prestige retail providers in the world. We specialize in marketing, customer service and sales.
We are not focused on beating the competition, we are focused on beating our LAST YEAR RECORDS, since we are our only competition.
We provide, individuals with the opportunity to:
· To work with some of the leading energy retailers of this time
· Learn the ins and outs, from LEADING industry leaders
· Join our five star company outings with an unlimited amount of fun, networking opportunities and creating new memories that will surely create a positive outlook to working with Infinite Promotional Solutions.
As an Entry Level Account Manager, you will complete a comprehensive and precise energy assessment with customers that will create a meaningful and easy Energy Strategy. Some other tasks performed by an Account Manager are those that impact the marketing, sales and acquisition departments, in which you will explore new markets that will have a positive impact on your revenue and the company’s profitability.
Some other Tasks:
· Provide and collect information from new and existing customers.
· Inputting the information into our customized CRM for adequate record keeping and future customer leads.
· Create a market presence by marketing and presenting our clients resources to customers
· Working pre-set appointments and leads
· Ensuring complete customer satisfaction by educating customers on the benefit of enrolling into your assessed energy strategy, with retail providers that fit their energy needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Desire to advance and grow in the industry
· Comfortable with navigating an IPAD or Tablet
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, hardworking attitude
· Ability to work most Monday – Saturday work days with some evening and weekends if requested by customers. (flexible schedule if needed)
· Ability to work well unsupervised
· Able to meet company goals
· Reliable transportation
· Able to join team meetings and training
· Eager to work and develop into a leading leader
· Some experience in energy sales a plus but not a complete requirement
· Must have experience in managing customer accounts
· NOT scared to communicate face-to-face with clients and extremely confident