Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Marketing INTERNWSU HIGH Program
PUBLIC RELATIONS/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNWSU HIGH Program
Office Administrator - AssistantWSU HIGH Program
WriterWSU HIGH Program
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business Development / Admin - Service Assistant / Intern - TECH - Comp Sci.IPA INC.
Immediate Internships availableGreentree
Action Sports Business Development InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: September 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
The Business Development Intern's primary responsibility is to assist in the overall business organization and structure. Responsibilities will include brand development, workflow development, and business organization. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual with a passion for extreme sports and adrenaline filled activities.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Brand Developement, Business Decision Making, Building Strong Business Relationships
Preferred - Conducting Interviews, Outstanding people skills, Business Workflows