Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Sponsorship ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Business Development InternEventMate
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Administrative Assistant InternshipBookmark This
S.A.M.S. Housing Group
Posted: November 16 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionS.A.M.S Housing Group is one of the leading Extended Stay Housing Agencies in New York City. Since its inception, the company has been providing travellers, students, and companies extended stay housing accommodations.
With more than 20 years of combined experience in extended stay housing, we have provided thousands of travellers, students and interns—many of whom travel across America and and the world —with a place to call home. Our mission is to provide safe, reliable housing for on the go travellers, students and business professionals.
What We Do:
We manage your housing accommodations when you travel, so you can roam freely.
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
Maintain contact lists
Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Order office supplies
Book travel arrangements
Submit and reconcile expense reports
Provide general support to visitors
Proven administrative or assistant experience
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organisational and planning skills
Proficiency in MS Office
Candidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Passion for the business, real estate and hospitality industry, providing excellent customer service is a must
• Excellent writing for sales support. Candidate must speak fluent english, multi-langual candidates are a plus
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Prove ability to deliver timely, accurate work and demonstrate good follow up and follow through.
• Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must
• Branding, Marketing, SEO, or Business background is preferred
RequirementsWe are looking for an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
This part-time position will last approximately 6 - 12 months and you must be available 4 to 5 days a week with flexible hours. This is an unpaid internship but school credit is available.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management
Preferred - Administration, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager