Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Administrative Assistant to COOBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
846 North Senate
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Lauth Investigations International, Inc. is a licensed and Better Business Bureau accredited (A+ Rating) Indianapolis-based investigative firm and information broker with resources and analysis worldwide. Since launching our Lost Assets Division in late 2012, Lauth Claim Researchers and Case Managers have recovered over $13 million to rightful owners in over 13 states. Our lost assets division is a fun and interesting place to work as we hunt for assets and return the assets with a fee for people nationwide. Our Lost Assets Website: www.lii-returnassets.com
VISION AND CULTURE
Our company thrives under being passionately driven by a compelling vision and mission and having the ambition and resilience to overcome obstacles and keep pursuing the mission indefinitely into the future. We seek to engage a workforce of talented associates who excel as a team and are motivated by the mission and the culture in the belief that by taking care of them they will then take care of the customers. We focus on paced growth and long term strategy and embrace change, mistakes and continuous improvement based on calculated risks.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work be open to learning new projects.
Develops content in support of communications activities and projects, global and local/regional (including articles, brochures, videos and multimedia, social media, digital signage).
Assist in the planning of employee events from concept to completion (including employee town-halls, webcasts, family days and other internal events).
Develops and maintains effective relationships with employees and management in support of internal communications strategy.
Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills. Please be prepared to provide writing samples.
Candidates must be flexible with a good understanding of dynamic and challenging environments and multicultural and diverse contexts.
Candidates must have a high degree of professionalism and the ability to work with minimal supervision with all levels of management.
ResponsibilitiesCandidate must undertake a range of functions to make sure the administration activities of COO and the organization run smoothly.These functions can be performed at various levels ranging from junior through to upper management.
- Provide document research and support to Claim Researchers
- Preparation of recurring meeting packages for staff meetings, Operations meetings, and other various integration of stats
- Prepare and Present Power Point Presentations and support
- Assists in preparation of administrative reports, performs difficult and/or sensitive information gathering, computes statistics, and distributes such reports to appropriate people.
- Respond to questions from claimants and clients
- Online research within regulatory agencies, public records and archived materials
- Effectively communicate with agents within government offices, businesses and private entities
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines with other staff members
- Determine solutions for alternative documents & proof documents, mailings and distribution of various legal documents.
- Distributing, receiving, and routing various forms, reports, records, and memos and mailings
- Conduct intricate internet-research such as genealogy and skip tracing and broad information gathering into old records and government records and archives.
- Ability to compile and analyze raw data