Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
*Advanced Business Development Internship for StartupBookmark This
30 Newbury St.
Posted: October 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPreApps is your destination to discover exclusive new apps coming soon on iOS, Android, and Windows. With over 3,000 mobile apps served and 100 Million in client downloads, PreApps.com is the leading platform introducing new mobile applications to users and the marketplace prior to release. PreApps is changing the way mobile apps are built and discovered by providing an outlet for app developers to harness early stage traction and exposure.
We pride ourselves on a culture that values critical thinking and a passion for the mobile industry.
- Your work will matter and you will play a key role in our company growth and success.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the organization.
- We measure greatness through our ability to disrupt the mobile app ecosystem, not just revenue.
- We give opportunity to those who take responsibility.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a qualified intern who can participate in various stages of marketing and new business development. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, sales and business development.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Content marketing and blog posting
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Innovative, creative, and action oriented.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, reliable, friendly yet professional.
- Experience with Google Analytics (plus).
- Experience with Constant Contact (plus).
RequirementsWe are looking for a qualified intern who can participate in various stages of sales, lead generation and new business development.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and business development.
- Great benefits including: casual dress code, flexible schedules, weekly company lunch, and more!
- Enthusiastic and intelligent coworkers
- Hands-on and real-time experience
- Gain knowledge of the mobile app industry
- Letter of recommendation from company CEO
If you think it’s the right fit and you are interested in working in the MOBILE industry or just gaining valuable experience, please send us your resume and a short cover letter.