Business Development / Sales InternSoliPoints
Office InternDKOYE concepts
Marketing and Administrative Intern (Virtual)Virtual Biz Partner
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Community LeaderBir Ventures USA Ltd
Marketing InternCelestial Jewelry Co
Entrepreneurial Summer Internship [Unpaid but potential to make commissions, royalties & gain IP]Workspace Staffing
Private Equity Analyst Internship with Harvard MBA - SUMMER 2017Kenston Green
GeniusDen Business Incubator
3106 Commerce Street
Posted: August 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to join us as a Advertising Intern that is at the core of our educational and training initiatives. GeniusDen is a business incubator that offers great learning programs, mentoring and advising resources as well as multiple networking opportunities for entrepreneurs and investors in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Our goal is to educate and support startup founders so they can initiate, construct and scale their ideas into viable businesses.
GeniusDen has a three part mission: 1) To bring the future into the present. 2) To be a force multiplier. 3) To interrupt cycles of poverty – socially and personally.
We are looking for an Advertising Intern to join our team for the strategic growth of GeniusDen to develop and execute the print and digital advertisements for GeniusDen.
Experience You Will Gain:
• Strategically developing advertisement campaigns to gain experience on how to build competitive advantages
• Strengthening social media, communication and negotiation skills
• Developing confidence and competencies in planning and implementing real-world tasks.
• Collect quantifiable metrics to add to personal vitae or resume.
• Management of multiple campaigns in small teams.
Responsibilities• Presenting advertisement proposals
• Developing a comprehensive campaign message for ads
• Appropriately advertising future social and learning events
• Print and digital advertisement creation
• Proficient in Google AdWord and Facebook Ad Campaigns
• Creating and compiling event posts (headers and descriptions)
• Working close with other GeniusDen Interns to cocreate meaning in advertisement campaigns
• A graduate or an undergraduate with experience is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Having a passion about the entrepreneurial world
• A quick and efficient learner and able to work independently