Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Aflac Business InternBookmark This
1803 Research Blvd
Posted: May 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience and competitive earnings?
As an Aflac Sales Intern you will gain work experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment that will allow you to balance work, studies and fun, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
*Several offices located throughout Maryland and DC
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
RequirementsQualities of an Aflac Intern
• Desire to help others and make a difference
• Drive and determination
• Vibrant personality and professional presence
• Entrepreneurial and team spirit
• Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the worksite
• Collaborative culture and work environment
• Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
• Competitive commissions
• Add professional work experience to your resume by gaining hands-on experience
• Kick start your career by participating in an internship program that could lead to a job that moves where you need it to