ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER | NEW LOCATION NOW OPEN!ELM Global
Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
East Riverside Blvd.
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Analyst will be an important member of the combined consulting and business development piece of our business. As part of this team, The Analyst will focus on enhancing client outcomes ad supporting our team/s pursuit of new engagements and cross-selling of additional services on existing engagements, structuring and negotiation of value based feeds, and providing engagement management assistance. As part of the position's duties, the Analyst will perform initial background research, analyze projects to help formulate specific strategic solutions, and assist in the sales and a marketing process for new engagements.
Responsibilities- Communication and relationship building with attorneys to deliver consulting services including ongoing support for attorneys on client engagements
- Use of 'best practice' automation to facilitate team's use of consulting and business development services
- Robust spreadsheet development for time allocation and budget monitoring
- Project scope and phase management
- Strategy implementation on a project-by-project basis
- Detailed research regarding clients, current projects, and leads
- Sales presentation creation for potential client engagements
- Introducing new ideas, processes, and systems to continuously improve business expertise and best practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills
-Ability to work with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, MS Project, etc)
- In-depth analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively individually without supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively in our team-oriented environment
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
"GOOD TO HAVES"
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- High business acumen
- Additional training or certs in project management, organizational operation, or technology (PM Institute, Six-Sigma, Professional Pricing Society, etc)