Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Managing Director's AssistantBookmark This
Seattle Barista Academy
905 Industry Drive
Posted: June 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a dedicated and organized individual to assist the owner and managing director of Seattle Barista Academy and sister company, Beverage Specialists Inc. The position is part-time and would cover many areas, such as customer service, accounting, marketing and planning.
Seattle Barista Academy web: http://www.seattlebaristaacademy.org/home
Responsibilities- Assist in daily operations including billing customers, filing paperwork, answering calls
- Assist in marketing campaigns for both companies
- Help manage scheduling system for students
- Assist in event coordination and planning of monthly classes
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education