Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Managing Director's AssistantBookmark This
Seattle Barista Academy
905 Industry Drive
Posted: June 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a dedicated and organized individual to assist the owner and managing director of Seattle Barista Academy and sister company, Beverage Specialists Inc. The position is part-time and would cover many areas, such as customer service, accounting, marketing and planning.
Seattle Barista Academy web: http://www.seattlebaristaacademy.org/home
Responsibilities- Assist in daily operations including billing customers, filing paperwork, answering calls
- Assist in marketing campaigns for both companies
- Help manage scheduling system for students
- Assist in event coordination and planning of monthly classes
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education