Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Administrative Assistant / Landscape Estimator Intern, Part TimeBookmark This
MAT Site Management
3828 Kennett Pike
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdministrative Assistant & Landscape Estimator Intern, Part Time
Great opportunity for landscape, horticulture, architecture and design, construction or business student / recent grad to gain hands on business experience with seasoned professionals.
An intern candidate committed to doing things right and efficiently, in the office and in the field, will be a fundamental addition to our team.
The right candidate will have the opportunities to:
▪ Prepare take-offs and estimates from design and construction documents
▪ Take measurements for new estimates
▪ Prepare sales estimates utilizing Microsoft Office and Excel.
▪ Attend sales and client presentation meetings
▪ Follow up with potential clients
▪ Conduct site evaluations
▪ Prepare spreadsheets to record soil and plant material sales, or use per project
▪ Prepare Proposals, and process client invoices from contracts and site notes
▪ Data entry of Landscape Installation and Maintenance site notes
What we offer:
▪ A fast-paced, friendly, supportive and energetic learning environment
▪ Compliance with the requirements of your school program
▪ A wage consistent with one’s ability and experience
▪ Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
▪ Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
▪ Ability to handle multiple tasks and change daily priorities as needs arise
▪ The desire to learn, and to use technology to enhance our productivity and customer service
▪ Reliable and punctual
Comfortable working with consultants, contractors and team members
Well developed verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Requires excellent organizational and execution skills with a focus on detail
Customer Service skills
Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why this opportunity may be a good fit for you.