Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Assistant Program DirectorBookmark This
Green Apple Accreditation
9521 Shellie Road Unit 13
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreen Apple Accreditation of Children's Services formerly Green Apple Association of Christian Schools, established in 2004, is a national, independent accrediting agency. Green Apple is a premier provider of accreditation for Child Care Centers/Early Learning Programs, After School Programs, Charter Schools, Private Schools, Substance Abuse Programs, and Residential Treatment Centers. Green Apple accredits programs in the United States, the Caribbean Islands, and around the world.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education