Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
BOSTON FASHION Business Development / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTBookmark This
Denim Nation of America
207 squire rd
Posted: March 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1) www.theDenimNation.com - please have an idea of the brand
2) CALL/TEXT if you are available for immediate hire. Position is needed to be filled within a month. Long term and minimal mandatory office hours.
I am the owner and head designer of a clothing company based in Massachusetts.
At the moment I am seeking a very professional fashion forward female candidate with reliable transportation to assist with all functions of running a fashion business.
Brief history about me. Associates degree holder from the prestigious Fashion Institute of Technology in textiles and marketing. Bachelor degree from Bowling Green State University in Merchandising and product development. I have been designing, marketing & selling my clothing for over 15 years.
Business Background: started as personal sales of cut & sew denim products way back in 2000. Featured on Channel 5 in 2003, the next few years were spent expending awareness to New York, Chicago & Ohio. Operating under Randy Rashawn for what was close to 10 years in fall of 2010, we changed into Denim Nation of America.
With long term marketing in mind and extensive knowledge I carefully chose a name that represented something much bigger than myself. D.N.A - its what's inside or jeans - became our slogan. Marketing has endless possibilities, we introduced concepts and creations to our clients and gracefully they accepted this rebirth. We released our first tee shirts in Grand fashion over 200 of our family, friends, clients and peers were in attendance to witness.
Over the last 5 years we have hosted showcases, motivated high school students, donated countless amounts of products to our supporters and those less fortunate. We are entering into a new phase which will impact communities and start change.
Recently I've started trying to attach my true message to products. Allowing people to understand my cause and why I do what I do. However I can not be two people. I have clients that need follow up messages regarding purchasing product, packages to ship, updates to the site, selecting new product, producing new product and so much more.
If you are still considering an internship and are ready to dive in to something as if it were your own I would love to talk about an executive assistant position. You will gain experience in too many things to name. But if you're interested would love to get you to our shop for an introduction. My name is Randy, and am available by text/call (508) 521.0322
Responsibilities- Oversee / corresponding with all media teams making sure direction is being followed.
- Forecast new trends in product, colors, print techniques, design, advertising, marketing, etc
- follow up with clients in regards to orders
- reach out to potential brand ambassadors
- update social media sites
- website updates, new product, blog, calendar, feature model
- calendar / scheduling tracking and notifications. All events, brand appearances, showcases and photoshoots, responsible for assuring people are where they are supposed to be on time and prepared.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Reliability, Detailed Organization, Brand Communication
Preferred - Blogger, Style Consulting