Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Paid Business Internship at Fortune 500 CompanyAflac
Brand Champion at Oregon State - PAIDBookmark This
123 Main St.
Posted: March 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoyRun is launching at Oregon State and we’re hiring a select few candidates to help lead JoyRun’s marketing programs. Selected candidates will work closely with the Student Leaders to shape the company’s market direction. We are looking for motivated self-starters who will make the vision of the company their own!
As a Brand Champion, you will:
- Gain “Lean Startup” skills such as iterative product development, beta testing, and capturing feedback through surveys and usability research.
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up and have access to some of the best VC's in Silicon Valley
- Get hands on experience with cutting edge viral marketing, networking, and business development skills to drive broad product adoption.
- Use your creative and entrepreneurial skills to influence JoyRun’s marketing strategy.
Requirements- Students with a desire to immerse themselves into their communities
- Ability to provide 10-12 hours per week
- A means of transportation, preferably a car
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive. Well connected on campus.
- Campus Club Involvement is a plus!
- A self-start drive and a desire to champion a growing, innovative product!