Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Business Development InternITG TELEMATICS PVT LTD
Business AdministrationBookmark This
Bennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
525 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 570
Posted: February 26 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBennett Licensing and Compliance is currently seeking to fill an unpaid & part-time internship position for Business Administration majors. Interns will be exposed to multiple aspects of the office and will be expected to compile and present a portfolio of work completed through the internship. Please be advised that the position requires the applicant to qualify for and receive college credit for participating in the Internship.
Responsibilities• Updating and managing social networking sites
• Creating business plans to promote growth
• Organizing events for various professionals and professional organizations
• Creating blog content
• Engaging in social media campaigns
• Monitoring and optimizing SEO rankings
• Maintenance of an extensive collection of articles and online content
Requirements• Must be enrolled in college or university
• Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
• Must have customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must be creative and organized
•Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Should have a firm grasp on public relations basics (writing press releases, legal ads, basic copywriting, etc.)
• Must have a desire to learn