Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Business StrategistRaising Black Brilliance
International Business AdvisoryHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
2017 PAID INTERNSHIP| ALL STUDENTS of AUSTINRose International
Business and Technology InternshipTele-Data Solutions
Summer InternThe Seniors Answer
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Business Administration Management Training - Now Interviewing !Bookmark This
Fresh Success Marketing Group
1800 NE 410 Loop , San Antonio 78217
San Antonio, TX
Posted: January 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusiness Administration - Management Training - Now Interviewing!
Fresh Success Marketing Group is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in the greater San Antonio area. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We are a newly expanded office and are hiring for marketing and promotion representatives ASAP!
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed