International business development internship ChinaPanda Army
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Subzero - My Appliance Service RepairSubzero - My Appliance Service Repair
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing Internship - 2017Royal Solutions
I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Business Administration/Marketing InternBookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvide administrative support to office operations, including some or all of the following tasks:
• Data entry, social media updates, meeting organizing, answering general inquiries from public.
• Attending local meetings with owner as available and drafting meeting notes
• Coordinate, create, or update project communications including updating and compiling print materials for events and coordinating travel.
• Funding and/or small business and entrepreneurship research as assigned
ResponsibilitiesStudents will learn about key business operations as well as the field of marketing -- the intersection between office administration, public speaking, and entrepreneurship. They will gain understanding of the functions, goals, and workings of the entrepreneur, including hands-on experience in small business, career services, coalition building (networking) and fundraising. Depending on interest and ability, some students may be able to develop independent research projects that support our mission.
Requirements• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a small business consulting firm works.
• Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, counseling and financial management
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Business Administration, Marketing for Small Business