Business AdministrationFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media InternManagement Search and Support Services
Business Development InternManagement Search and Support Services
Data Assessment Intern at RetSKURetSKU
Business Development InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Development Intern - Business DevelopmentWorld Sport Chicago
Arts Administration Intern (Paid)Art takes Manhattan
Business Administration/Marketing InternBookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvide administrative support to office operations, including some or all of the following tasks:
• Data entry, social media updates, meeting organizing, answering general inquiries from public.
• Attending local meetings with owner as available and drafting meeting notes
• Coordinate, create, or update project communications including updating and compiling print materials for events and coordinating travel.
• Funding and/or small business and entrepreneurship research as assigned
ResponsibilitiesStudents will learn about key business operations as well as the field of marketing -- the intersection between office administration, public speaking, and entrepreneurship. They will gain understanding of the functions, goals, and workings of the entrepreneur, including hands-on experience in small business, career services, coalition building (networking) and fundraising. Depending on interest and ability, some students may be able to develop independent research projects that support our mission.
Requirements• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a small business consulting firm works.
• Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, counseling and financial management
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Business Administration, Marketing for Small Business