Business Development / Sales InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Product Development/Design Intern for Home products.Kennedy International
Business/Marketing Intern Needed in Liquor Industry!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Miller Park Concessions InternDelaware North Sportservice
Business Associate/Management TrainingCollege Pro
Business Administration/Marketing InternBookmark This
TE Enterprises Consulting, LLC
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: White Plains, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvide administrative support to office operations, including some or all of the following tasks:
• Data entry, social media updates, meeting organizing, answering general inquiries from public.
• Attending local meetings with owner as available and drafting meeting notes
• Coordinate, create, or update project communications including updating and compiling print materials for events and coordinating travel.
• Funding and/or small business and entrepreneurship research as assigned
ResponsibilitiesStudents will learn about key business operations as well as the field of marketing -- the intersection between office administration, public speaking, and entrepreneurship. They will gain understanding of the functions, goals, and workings of the entrepreneur, including hands-on experience in small business, career services, coalition building (networking) and fundraising. Depending on interest and ability, some students may be able to develop independent research projects that support our mission.
Requirements• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a small business consulting firm works.
• Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between marketing, business administration, entrepreneurship, counseling and financial management
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office
Preferred - Business Administration, Marketing for Small Business