Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Swiss Watch Company - Buss MGMT, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
SPRING 2017 BRAND MARKETING INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 LICENSING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
SPRING 2017 OPERATIONS INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Business Administration/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
LIP INK, International
225 Arena St
El Segundo, CA
Posted: November 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT THE COMPANY
LIP-INK® self manufactures the world’s only patented, 100% smearproof lip color. It’s organic, natural, vegan, kosher and can be worn 24/7 without smudging, smearing or coming off.
LIP-INK ® has been sold online for nearly 20 years, to a large and loyal international following of now three generations of women. LIP-INK® International continues to be the exclusive manufacturer of smear-proof, waterproof make-up.
We currently seek a student as a Business Administration Assistant to join us on a limited basis.
Visit our website, www.lipink.com for more company info
Responsibilities- Participate in the online marketing efforts through writing short articles, backlinking on relevant blogs, social media
campaigns and much more
- Working within various social networks ie. Linkedin, Pinterest,Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Graphic Design, Webdesign, Video Shoot
- Track your efforts in real time to discover the most responsive marketing outlets
- Dedicate more focus to the areas that generate the highest ROI
- Create newsletters, campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
-Creating reports, trending, forecasting
-Other duties as needed
Requirements•Strong interpersonal communications skills
•Excellent computer skills and ability to use MS WORD, Excel Power Point, and Outlook
• Time Commitment: 20- hrs/wk (Flexible but must be consistent Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
• Coursework in Business Administration and Project Management.
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning Dotcom/manufacturing and marketing
•Knowledge of the cosmetics industry preferred
•Candidate should possess an interest in the business administration, marketing, social media, customer care and sales
• Prefer sophomore or higher student.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Education, Accepting Responsibility, Microsoft Suite, College
Preferred - Beauty Industry