Marketing InternEverest Home Health Inc
Spring/Summer Hands On InternshipUnited EVENTures
Business Development Internship For Biopharma Tech CompanyScientist.com
Sharecare Corporate Partnership InternSharecare
Business AnalystFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Internship - Private Equity Analyst InternPrevoyant Capital
Business Analysis InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: Business Analyst Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: Global Navigation
Term: Spring, Summer, or Fall
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing on OM campus
Position Description: The business analyst intern is responsible for the research and development for new or evolving projects for OM USA. Projects could be in the fields of: fundraising, sustainability, corporate development, finance, and Business for Transformation projects.
• Create business models for sustainable business projects.
• Research, financial analysis, and reporting for various projects
• Present completed research to officers or involved employees
• Participate in planning for action steps following completed research
• Gain experiences in project management and leadership
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent research and reporting skills
• Must be junior or senior in college
• Major in Management, Business, or related field.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume to Jeff King at email@example.com