Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Business Development InternITG TELEMATICS PVT LTD
Business Analysis InternshipBookmark This
Operation Mobilization (OM)
285 Lynnwood Avenue
Posted: July 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a collective of 6,800 people who don’t fit a mold, who don’t sit still, and who love the adventure of serving Jesus.
Position Title: Business Analyst Intern
Organization: Operation Mobilization USA
Department: Global Navigation
Term: Spring, Summer, or Fall
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00
Hours per Week: 40
Compensation: $500/month stipend and free housing on OM campus
Position Description: The business analyst intern is responsible for the research and development for new or evolving projects for OM USA. Projects could be in the fields of: fundraising, sustainability, corporate development, finance, and Business for Transformation projects.
• Create business models for sustainable business projects.
• Research, financial analysis, and reporting for various projects
• Present completed research to officers or involved employees
• Participate in planning for action steps following completed research
• Gain experiences in project management and leadership
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Excellent research and reporting skills
• Must be junior or senior in college
• Major in Management, Business, or related field.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
Additional Info: Resources and information are available for students interested in serving in an affiliated OM mission trip as a part of the internship. . All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
Application Instructions: Please submit resume to Jeff King at firstname.lastname@example.org