Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Business Process LeadSaveOhno
Writting/Community Management InternGBS The Beauty Store
Business Intern (for succesful Banker)STAY GOLD LLC
Business and Marketing InternBookmark This
Brown & Diallo LLC
Posted: December 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are virtual administrative office that staffs individuals for customer service. billing, technical support and travel sales. We are looking for self-motivated, committed, and punctual applicants. Applicant must have computer and internet access. Transportation is not a requirement, teleconference is preferred.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Accurate Data Entry, Answering Telephones
Preferred - B2C marketing