Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSenvion Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Business and Marketing Interns- START TODAYBookmark This
The New England Team, Inc.
235 West Central Street
Posted: August 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe New England Team is a leading Sales and Marketing Company with its office based in Natick, MA! We’re rapidly growing company with expanding opportunity for new comers! We offer workshops for Entry Level applicants looking to get into a management role within 6-12 months’ time.
Entry level applicants will spend time learning about our client's retention, values, missions, products and services. You will need to comfortable communicating at all levels and be resilient enough to handle new business prospecting. We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust and challenge. The more you put in the more you get out because earnings and growth opportunities are based on results.
If your degree is in business, communication or marketing management-APPLY NOW.
If your degree is in psychology, sociology, sports management or something different-APPLY NOW :)
Responsibilities· Prospecting for new business for our clients
· Determining customer needs and propose appropriate services
· Swapping success stories amongst peers
· Assisting with sales training and development
· Helping to recruit and train new graduates
· Managing and leading a team of sales people
· Learning internal business practices and habits
Requirements· Quick learners capable of practical application
· Professionally dressed and with a professional attitude
· Target focused and competitive with a desire to win
· Able to make decisions and think under pressure
· Money motivated and advancement motivated
· Excellent communicators and capable of leading a team
CALL 508-556-6835 ASAP to schedule an interview today!