Business Development / Sales InternMDM Paint Studios
Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Business and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
CLRA Group, LLC
7426 Alban Station Road Suite 208
Posted: July 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The CLRA Group, LLC in partnership with Kaiser Permanente (the largest Managed Healthcare organization in the United States), Colonial Life (part of Unum; a Fortune 500 company), and Aetna Innovation Health (part of Aetna; a Fortune 500 company), is the fastest growing Healthcare Benefits brokerage in the United States.
CLRA has won agency of the year for the past 2 years for providing healthcare benefits through Kaiser Permanente, as well as being listed in the top 5 brokers in the Mid-Atlantic region for Aetna Innovation Health. The CEO is the youngest broker to be awarded membership to the broker council committee in the history of Kaiser Permanente; founded in 1934. We have helped over 8,000 individuals and families take advantage of Healthcare Reform and have collectively saved them over $30M within the past 2 years. We are a fast-growing dynamic company that is revolutionizing the Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Industry.
Our core business strategy is modeled to mirror the United Nations. We focus our business efforts spanning many diverse communities. At present we are heavily involved within the Ethiopian and Hispanic communities with an aim to also be involved in communities that speak the following languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Hindi, Arabic, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Amharic, German, Italian,and Filipino. If you are fluent in any of these languages we welcome you to apply to CLRA's internship program.
What will you get out of it!
- Resume Building
- Real world experience
- Career Opportunity
- Ability to make a lot of money
- Public Speaking Opportunities
- Monthly networking with industry experts and business leaders
- Social Media Strategy (Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, and more)
- Project Collaboration and Team Building skills
- Self Development and Customer Service Workshops
- On site training with designated mentors
- Become an integral part of a large organizations’ operations
- Responsibility; with the freedom to be who you want to be
ResponsibilitiesInterns will work HANDS ON with our Executive team in the management of our current books of business and the marketing of new business in the local market. Students will utilize their natural network to obtain quality leads and will collaborate on team presentations for management and clients. Our program is very hands on, both in the office and on-site.
- Have been enrolled in a four year college or university within the past 12 months.
- No healthcare benefits experience required.
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and coachable.
- Money motivated.
- Must be able to use, and operate a telephone.
- Proficient in social networking websites.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Willing to work hard and learn.