Business Development / EntrepreneurshipMort Subite, LLC
Customer Service RepresentativeRELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
Business Development InternGLYD
BusIness AnalystHANKOOK TIRE COMPANY
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Business Development / Digital Marketing Internsoftbyte infotech
Marketing & Small Business Management InternCognition Coaching and Consulting
Business and Partnership DeveloperBookmark This
900 Franklin street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy Startup Basecamp?
Startup Basecamp believes that entrepreneurs should have all the tools they need to more easily change the world. Startup Basecamp assists entrepreneurs in their startup journey with a global network of co-living and co-working spaces supported by an online platform connecting startups at a global level. We have had tremendous traction so far, having served over 400 people from 31+ countries in 14 months.
We are the first startup facilitator providing an all-in-one co-living, co-working solution for startup professionals.
Startup Basecamp Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLQUW4g8UQ
Startup Basecamp is seeking a Business developer responsible for developing strategic partnership with local accelerators and service providers from the Silicon Valley.
By working with us you:
• Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
• Will work directly with the founding team and gain Business Development experience
• Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
• Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup—we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow fast. Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
• Detail -oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Loves to meet new people and close deals
• Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
• Business development and events organisation experience
• Adaptable to a fast paced environment
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us a cover letter and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
1) Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
2) What are the key strategies to set in place to grow Startup Basecamp?
3) Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp? How will this experience contribute to your future career development?
• Build a strong list of Partners (Accelerators, organization brings startups in SV) that will refer SBC to their clients
• Build a strong list of Service providers ( SAAS services, local providers) that will give discount to our SBC members
• Contact, engage and close deals with Partners and Service Providers (Referrals,discounts, Sponsoring,..)
• Organise events with Angels/VC/ service pro that are life streamed in our Global community
• Join and current events for startups in Silicon Valley